Corporate AV has been providing audiovisual services for over 29 years, and we can offer you a variety of products designed to provide you with a complete resource for audiovisual equipment and services. Here is a quick summary of our services:
- Complete Event Production. Our event production includes planning, technical design, logistics, audio, video, and lighting equipment setup, technical staffing, recording, and post production wrap up. Our team will help you deliver exceptional results for your audience.
- Event Webcasting. Technology now allows you to reach well beyond your live audience for your events, and the easiest way to expand your message is through webcasting. Whether for training and product seminars or general sessions and special live events, webcasting is a way to deliver a consistent message to those people who were not able to attend the live event or main room.
- Equipment Rental. If you have a short term need and want to rent professional equipment, we maintain a full inventory of audio, video, lighting, and staging equipment. Save money by renting for temporary needs or one off events.
- Equipment Purchase. If you have a long term need and are looking to purchase new or used equipment, we carry a wide variety of the highest quality professional equipment designed to meet your needs. We will work with you to match the right product for your need and budget.
- On Site Technical Support. We can provide temporary staffing for all of your live events. Use our trained staff on a short term or a long term basis to help you reduce your payroll costs and save you time in training and hiring.
- Preventive Maintenance. We design and implement scheduled maintenance programs for all of your installed or inventoried audiovisual equipment. Our programs will help you maximize your return on investment and eliminate costly downtime.
- System Design & Installation. Our team will design and implement permanent sound, video, and lighting solutions for your office, lobby, boardroom, or auditorium. We factor your needs, wants, budget and timeline to come up with the most effective long term solution.