As an experienced Account Executive you will be called upon to develop clients in the corporate, nonprofit, and special event business. We are looking for an individual who is self motivated and detail-oriented, who can work independently, and who is focused on new revenue growth and customer service.
The successful candidate must have experience in developing new business while maintaining existing client relationships and will have experience in the audiovisual production industry. Additional qualities include prior success prospecting for new clients via the internet, phone, in person and at networking events. The Account Executive will also be responsible for handling all production estimates and orders, maintaining CRM and inventory software, and networking within industry organizations.
- 2+ years of Sales Prospecting experience is required.
- 1-3 years experience working in Audiovisual Production, Entertainment or Special Events industries is required.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Experience using SalesForce.com a plus
- Excellent Communication and Technical Skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with cold calling,?prospecting, lead generation and networking
- A passion for music, the arts, or entertainment
We offer the right candidate a true team atmosphere, a competitive base salary plus commission on each sale, full benefit program and the job satisfaction that comes from working for an award winning organization!